Ambition have teamed up with an independent UK law firm in their search for an Events Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be working closely with the Events Manager to run the firm's events program - for both in-person and virtual. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual at the beginning of their events career to join a well-established firm and to really get involved in a full events program.
Some core duties of the role include:
- Assisting in end-to-end event management (for a mixture of large-scale, virtual and in person events)
- Researching external venues and suppliers for events
- On event days - creating name badges, guest list preparation and welcoming guests
- Assisting with the invitation process for all events in the firm's programme (using e-marketing tools such as Vuture and InterAction)
- Assisting with post-event follow up
To be considered for the role, a genuine passion for a career path in events is a must. A degree (or equivalent) in events management, marketing or business management is desired. Some previous experience in events in a B2B setting is also desired, but not essential.
If you would like to know more, please apply today.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend