Elite 3e project Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum|
Really exciting Elite 3e Project Manager position available at international law firm, working directly with their Head of Finance systems and a team of business analysts.
This will be a 2 year project and will be offered on a fixed term contract, however day rates will be considered.
Specific duties include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in shaping, controlling and delivering this major strategic change for the business
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project i.e. the people, process and technology change
- Liaise with the wider business to drive the project to completion
- Develop excellent relationships with the wider business in order to ensure full consultation and maximal resource efficiency
- Ensure appropriate communications are maintained with all project stake-holders
- Work with the suppliers to ensure that the project is run in a collaborative, effective and efficient manner
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation ensuring that it is complete, current and stored appropriately
- Manage risks, issues and resources to ensure milestone dates are achieved
- Manage the project within the agreed budget, applying the defined change management processes when required
- Review and monitor progress against the project plan to ensure outputs are delivered to time and quality specifications
- Manage the impact of scope creep with regards to the project timeline and budget
This role would suit someone who is an experienced project manager with commercial astuteness, strong people management skills and a willingness to take ownership. This role requires a flexible approach as it will involve running this vital, strategic project across multiple locations with significant senior stakeholder engagement.
Backgrounds that will be considered for this role are:
- Experience running an Elite 3e implementation project - other legal finance systems experience will also be considered but does have to be legal finance systems.
- An experienced legal Finance Systems Manager who has been heavily involved in running projects
- Ideally hold a Prince2 qualification