Are you an E-Billing Assistant looking to take then next step in your career?
Ambition has an exciting opportunity at one of the leading global law firms which is based in the heart of Birmingham. They are looking to recruit a talented E-Billing Assistant to join the team. The role will report into the Billing manager where you will be part of the global finance team, giving you a great platfrom for your professional development.
The role of an E-Billing Assistant will include:
- Generating and uploading the e-Bills to various e-Billing solutions and resolve issues.
- Update and maintain the e-Billing Portal
- Communicating with finance staff, fee earners, Partners and Senior Management globally
- To Coordinate the submission of accrual information
- Reconciling bills issued in elite against various e-Billing solutions
To be successful in this E-Billing Assistant position, some of the requirements include:
- E-Billing experience with knowledge of Elite 3E.
- Enthusiastic, can work well under pressure and willing to improve
- 1-2 years law experience
If you fit the E-Billing Assistant criteria and are looking for a challenging role that will help excel your career, apply now!