Are you eager to gain experience to be an E-Billing Administrator?
Ambition is working with a leading global law firm, based in the heart of Birmingham. The highly respected and growing firm are recruiting for an E-Billing Administrator to join their supportive and motivating team. The team are looking for someone who is enthusiastic to take their career to the next step.
As an E-Billing Administrator your duties will include;
- Uploading the e-Bills to various e-Billing solutions and resolve issues.
- Updating and maintaining the e-Billing log
- Checking daily alert reports highlighting matters or time recordings that are missing data and update elite to store the information.
- Communicate with finance staff, fee earners, Partners and Senior Management globally to resolve e-Billing issues.
- Reconciling bills issued in elite against various e-Billing solutions.
To be successful as an E-Billing Administrator, some requirements include;
- Enthusiastic and works well under pressure
- Good process management skills and can handle workload efficiently
- 1-2 years' experience working in a law firm
- E-Billing experience
If you are looking to expand your skills and experience to become an E-Biller then please apply with your updated CV!