|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Ambition is representing a Top 15 international law firm who are currently looking for a proactive E-Biller to join their supportive and busy team. As an E-Biller you will be responsible for ensuring Ebills are processed accurately and will have the opportunity to support the eBilling coordinator with KPI reporting and new client setups. The department is looking to further improve efficiencies and streamline working processes.
The firm continues to invest significantly in new technology and are committed to creating an inclusive environment; where all their employees are valued, motivated and are able to be themselves. They offer an extensive amount of benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical Insurance and Gym Membership.
As an E-Biller some of your responsibilities include:
- Daily uploads into appropriate vendor systems
- Daily review and action resulting from rejections on uploaded invoices
- Daily management of the eBilling mailbox and associated queries
- Production of client accruals and management of accrual control spreadsheet
- Assisting with new client setups on appropriate vendor systems
- Assisting with regular KPI reporting
- Maintaining strong relationships with all members of the eBilling team, main Billing function, Revenue team as well as the remaining F&A members
To be successful in this E-Biller position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience with E-Billing systems in a Law Firm setting or professional services
- Good understanding of billing processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and adaptable to change
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
The firm is currently working remotely and their office is based in the City of London. They are supportive of flexible working arrangements, which are tailored to each individual needs, wherever possible.
If you fit the E-Biller description above and are interested to move into your next challenge, then please apply with your updated CV.