|Salary:||£35000 - £49000 per annum|
A fantastic Top 50 law firm are looking for an established E-biller to join their finance team.
E-billing is growing rapidly in the firm and they need an experienced person to support them with day to day processes and to look forward at how they can streamline and improve their processes and service moving forward.
It is a busy role and you will have a lot of interaction with other members of finance, other departments, clients, Fee-Earners and Partners.
Day to day you will be involved in:-
- Onboarding clients
- Weekly reconciliation of ebilling clients, ensuring prompt upload and queries are resolved
- Managing e-billing Hub
- Provide training on ebilling
- Regular interaction with oversea's offices.
- Dealing with queries
- Working closely with other teams to look at how to improve efficiencies
- Updating rates in the system
- Dealing with rejections
You will have solid ebilling experience and looking to further develop your career in ebilling.
You will be competent with various ebilling systems and systems in general.