A Top 75 commercial law firm who specialise in IP are currently looking for a proactive E-Biller (12 month contract with the possibility of it being extended) to join their supportive and busy team. The firm is renowned for their innovative ideas, employee satisfaction and service to their clients both internationally and domestically. As an E-Biller you will be responsible for all activities in the billing life cycle. You will be reporting directly to the Working Capital Manager and will be working closely with the fee-earning departments to ensure client bills are issued in a timely manner.
The firm offers a flexible working pattern, and this role can be based in thier London of Belfast office.
As an E-Biller some of your responsibilities include:
- Manage the e-Billing function, ensuring seamless connectivity with client eBilling portals
- Liaising with all areas of the business supporting the eBilling process
- Regularly monitor Outside Counsel Guidelines as you will be the first point of contact for all client onboarding requests
- Work directly with client eBilling teams/providers to ensure the firm has all the relevant information required
- Ensuring all eBilling rejections and queries are dealt with in a prompt and timely manner
- Manage all eBilling Hub processes, ensuring client guidelines and rates are updated in the system
- Manage and update eBilling Intranet/advisory page on good eBilling practice
- Coordinate accruals, reporting and budgets and submit to client portals
- Workload management via eBilling inbox, ensuring all queries are answered promptly
- Arrange regular meetings with Working Capital teams to review all outstanding eBills
- Work with the systems team to look for future efficiencies within existing billing processes and reporting
- Work with the disbursement team, ensuring all entries that are eBilled are passed to the team efficiently and available for upload if required
- Provide training/guidance on all aspects of eBilling and other projects as assigned
To be successful in this E-Biller position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience with E-Billing systems in a Law Firm setting or professional services
- Good understanding of billing processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
If you fit the E-Biller description above and are interested to move into your next challenge, then please apply with your updated CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend