Divisional Recruitment Manager - Finance & Accountancy
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Start date: ASAP
Ambition London are on the hunt for a Divisional Manager to join and head up our established Finance & Accounting team. Reporting into the UK Director, this role is responsible for leading and mentoring one of the highest performing teams in the business. With over 30 years of experience working within the Professional Services sector, our Finance & Accounting team is highly renowned and has a first-class reputation within the market.
You will be responsible for the management and development of the team, as well as driving individual revenues. There is a healthy balance between developing current preferred supplier relationships as well as new client acquisition in this role.
Currently a team of 5, you will be working with some of our top billers, as well as having the chance to coach and grow our more junior consultants to become the next wave of high performers within the business.
Having extensive experience of recruiting within the Finance & Accounting space is essential. Exposure of recruiting within the Professional Services sector would be beneficial, however, this is not a requirement as full training can be provided. We're looking for a driven professional, who will impart experience and knowledge to the team by way of coaching, development and support, ultimately increasing their overall success.
This is an ideal role for a Recruitment Manager who is seeking a new challenge within a successful boutique agency or an experienced Senior Consultant, ready to step into a managerial role and develop their own team.
Joining Ambition, you will benefit from:
- Complete visibility over your career path and where you can progress within your management position.
- A full management training programme and regular coaching sessions with our external trainer.
- Recognition and reward for all your hard work and performance, with monthly lunch clubs to the best fine dining restaurants in London, all-expense paid office getaways and more,
- 25 days of annual holiday and your birthday off,
- A competitive salary and uncapped commission based on your personal billing as well as your team's performance.
If you are interested in joining us and manage our highly successful F&A team, please apply now!