Divisional Manager - Tax
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Are you an experienced recruiter with management experience who wants to build out your own desk? Or an ambitious Senior Consultant who feels ready to take on more managerial responsibilities? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and tax & audit.
Due to continued success and growth, Ambition London is now looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Divisional Manager for our Tax team. This is an exciting and challenging position which would suit an experienced, dedicated and energetic recruiter.
As the Tax Recruitment Divisional Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and building a team of Consultants in conjunction with growing and managing your own portfolio of clients.
- On a day to day basis you will be developing and managing your client portfolio, building and improving the candidate base, growing your managerial capabilities as well as improving the recruitment skills of all team members.
- Driving revenue growth in the team. You will be an integral part of the broader, highly experienced management team, crucial to the success of our business.
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. We also have a hybrid working policy, meaning everyone will spend 2 days a week in the office, 2 days at home and a third day wherever they choose. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
We are interested in hearing from experienced recruiters who have:
- Exposure to Practice and/or Property clients, Tax Recruitment and previous managerial experience
- Proven ability to build and grow a client portfolio
- Excellent account management track record
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations both internally and externally
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- A results-driven outlook
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!