Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Directories and Pitching Specialist on behalf of a prestigious American law firm on an initial 6-month FTC with the strong option to extend. The firm which champions teamwork, collaboration, and superior client service is looking for a bright and enthusiastic specialist who works within Business Development and Marketing to steer the firm's strategy. This is an amazing opportunity to gain incredible experience in a revered legal practice working with the European marketing team in a role with a lot of variety.
- Hybrid working.
- Critical Illness Cover.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Cycle Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
As a Business Development and Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Leads project management for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and pitches for assigned and other groups.
- Supports practice/industry team leadership in developing marketing and client development plans.
- Drafts and submits rankings, awards, surveys, and other recognitions for assigned groups.
- Plans client programs and Sidley-sponsored events in collaboration with the Regional BD and Marketing team.
- Leads discussions to propose and/or understand opportunities.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional marketing or business development.
- Working knowledge of customer relationships, pipeline, and experience management databases.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend