Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
Working for a strong performing accountancy practice, the role sits within the firm's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Tax team. As part of the team you'll experience unparalleled opportunities to develop your career.
The team operates on a national basis so you can be based anywhere in the UK, supporting clients all over the UK.
- work on complex and challenging projects and gain experience working with prestigious and diverse clients - from high profile multinational organisations and private equity firms to start-ups and owner-managed businesses
- lead teams to deliver bespoke, commercially focused tax advice in a fast-paced and evolving international deals market
- establishing and maintaining relationships as a trusted advisor
- leading client engagements and work across the Deals business to lead multi-disciplinary solutions to clients
- proactively seek opportunities to deliver and enhance value for new and existing clients
- overall responsibility for ensuring successful delivery and management of projects, including financial performance
- take an active role in contributing to the strategic vision of the M&A Tax Team - working to capture opportunities for growth and diversification
- lead by example in your personal development, coaching your team to advance their learning and fulfil their own potential
- An agile and open minded in your approach to new challenges and seek opportunities to enhance project delivery through the use of new technologies
- ACCA / ACA / ICAS / CTA qualified
- Extensive experience, successfully leading teams on a number of M&A transactions including due diligence, structuring & tax modelling
- Strong understanding of indirect and transfer taxes, management taxes and international tax principles
- Proven ability to win client engagements and develop new business relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively with people at all levels in a confident manner
If you fit this role well and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please apply directly or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend