Digital Systems Administrator
I am working on a great opportunity to join a leading law firm within their Marketing & BD team as a 'Digital Marketing Systems Administrator'! This would be ideal for a candidate who has recently graduated and has some experience within professional services to build on their knowledge and have a great start within marketing.
The main aim of the role is to assist in the day to day administration of the firms Digital Marketing team and work as a key team member to carry out various requests. Examples of this could be updating the website, copywriting and editing as well as prominent digital projects across the firm.
The successful candidate will also be involved in:
- Support the basic reporting of CRM which includes preparing relationship maps
- Maintaining/updating the list of pitch management log in details
- Administrating content on client feedback platforms
- Action tasks from the CRM inbox
- Using various sources to create research packs for MBD purposes
- Newsletter & ROI reporting
This is an entry level position where the candidate will have an interest in Marketing & BD as well as be able to deal with high level of workloads and changing priorities. In addition to having a positive attitude as well as working well within a team!