A Global Digital Operations Manager (GDOM) (fixed term - 12 months) role has become available with a prestigious law firm based in London.
The fixed term contract is due to commence in July 2022 up to July 2023.
Working in the Global Digital Marketing team and reporting to the Global Digital Marketing Lead, the GDOM will provide advice and support for the firm's multiple websites, blogs, accessibility standards and analytics.
This role will form part of the digital team and play a crucial role in working closely globally with their wider digital marketing and communications colleagues, and across practices, regions and functions to evaluate and implement new digital marketing opportunities, including creating and evaluating the right website strategies, CMS and tactics with a strong focus on the strategic, relationship and commercial benefits and ROI.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for the strategy and performance of the firm's CMS platform (Adobe), including the firm's main website, microsites, toolkits and client portal (premium content platform)
- Being a key stakeholder in the firm's website restructure project, providing the technical and user experience knowledge, as well as actively manage the digital agencies
- To continuously look at making enhancements and developing requirements for new features in order to deliver the best experience to our clients and other key audiences
- Building a strategy around the firm's personalisation tool Adobe Target, how it could be further implemented and AB testing creative approaches to ensure marketing campaigns achieve the best results and the lessons learnt are fed back to
To be successful you must have the following experience;
- Significant experience working with at least one content management system, preferably Adobe Experience Maker (AEM), both on the technical and content side
- Good understanding of HTML, SEO and UX
- Analytics skills (Adobe and/or Google Analytics)
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Being a team player and collaborating effectively with a geographically dispersed team
- Analyzing and presenting data to key stakeholders
- Thinking outside the box to come up with innovative points of view on existing or new challenges
- Experience in persona driven audience targeting and creative identification of devising digital techniques to drive engagement
In this role you can expect the following support;
From day one, you will have varied opportunities to continuously grow and development your skills and knowledge. From formal training, informal coaching and mentoring through to skills-based and technical training and on the job learning.
You will also have access to DMI courses, LinkedIn premium tools and you can be part of the Global digital marketing group which meets on a bi-monthly basis to share ideas and discuss best practices in all areas of digital!
If you feel that you have the right experience for this role then please send us your CV or if you would prefer an initial confidential discussion with the Principal Consultant please do contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend