Digital Marketing & Events Executive
A leading barristers chambers are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Events Executive to join their team working really closely with the Busines Development Manager on a perm basis. You will be responsible for delivering all digital marketing efforts and manage both virtual and in person events.
Key responsibilities of the role will include managing the firms website content, SEO, social media, email campaigns as well as managing events from beginning to end.
As the successful Executive you will be involved in:
- Provide support the BDM in implementing marketing initiatives
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency across marketing activities
- Provide digital support and advice to the barristers to encourage use of LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage the day to day running of the company website to make sure all content is up to date an relevant
- Ensure that there is brand consistency for all marketing activities
- End to end management of both in person and virtual events
The background of the ideal candidate would be:
- Either experience within chambers or law firm previously
- Excellent written English
- Good working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to prioritise effectively competing priorities
If you feel this would be the right fit for you then apply now!