Digital Marketing & Automation Manager
We are excited to have partnered with a strong market leader within the Management Consulting space in search for a Digital Marketing & Automation Manager to join their highly energetic team!
The firm proudly brands themselves as forward thinking innovators and have a strong focus around technology, servicing multiple sectors including; Energy, Financial Services, Logistics and Public Sector. The dynamic approach to strategy consulting bleeds throughout the business with every member of the team passionate in what they do and delivering.
The Digital Marketing & Automation Manager will report directly to the Global Head of Digital Marketing and the Partnership group where together you will lead the Digital Marketing Strategy for the firm as well as assume full ownership of the Email Marketing, Marketing Automation and Digital Analytics.
- Devise and implement a strong Email Marketing strategy throughout the business;
- Combine knowledge of the business with complex Email Marketing techniques to provide bespoke and insightful content for clients within the network;
- Developing briefs with measurable metrics to record success and
- Mapping content and requirements to future Digital Marketing campaigns strategy;
- Analysis of results, liaising with campaign owners of response and insights;
- Proactivey planning for future digital marketing campaigns, email marketing and mapping trends;
- Continuously seeking new ways to improve the Digital Marketing and Automation strategies to best practice.
As the new Digital Marketing & Automation Manager, you will be an expert user with Marketo, bring an innovative and fresh approach to the Digital Marketing function within the business.
You will be highly capable of managing complex email marketing campaigns, understanding wider digital principles and directing senior stakeholders in the business with regards to leading change management from a digital marketing perspective.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar firm or professional services (accounting, consulting, law and property advisory) with a Partnership structure as stakeholder management will be be a large part of your day to day.
If you're an experienced Digital Marketing professional with a particular focus on Email Marketing, Automation and Analytics seeking a new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you!