Digital Manager (FTC)
Digital Marketing Manager
9-12 month FTC
Leading Global Professional Services firm
£40-£50k + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing manager to join a highly reputable professional services organisation on a 9-12 month FTC basis.
Working as part of the wider marketing team this Digital Marketing Manager will take sole ownership of the firms digital strategy and drive their global social media presence, they will also oversee digital content across all channels and run successful digital campaigns.
This is a business-critical hire and interviews can take place immediately via video link.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to create quality content
- Implementation and optimisation of social media ad campaigns
- Reporting on performance, risk and issues and engagement
- Coach key stakeholders on social media best practice
- Manage the deliverables of internal and external teams
- Advise on upcoming and new technology and techniques
The successful candidate for this Digital Marketing manager role will have:
- Strong experience of implementing and growing a B2B social media presence - mainly via Linked In and Twitter, with some use of Instagram
- Experience gained in a large corporate environment - professional services or financial services sector experience would be ideal
- Demonstrable track record of influencing senior stakeholders and leading change
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing disciplines
- Immediately available (or within reasonably short notice)
- Able to commit to a 9-12 month contract role
If this Digital Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply