Design Coordinator (Manchester based)
Are you a Design Assistant looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of an award winning design team? Then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working with a leading international law firm who are looking for a Design Coordinator to join their team in either to be based in Manchester or London. You will be reporting to the Design and Brand Manager and day to day you will be supporting the running of the in-house design studio for both the UK and US teams. The firm you will be joining are known for their forward thinking approach and commitment to a diverse work environment.
This is a great opportunity to be the first point of contact for internal clients as well as working within a fast paced studio where you have the opportunity to make the role your own!
As the successful Coordinator you will be involved in:
- Assigning the quick requests to designers that come through email
- Arranging firm photoshoots, diary management and emails surrounding bookings and on the day planning.
- Marketing briefs from internal clients globally.
- Summarising the design project requests from internal clients for the weekly project review by your Manager.
- Supporting the quarterly brand plan by making sure that tasks are completed around other client work.
- Proof reading large documents when required.
Ideally you will have:
- An understanding of print and design
- Project management experience/knowledge
- Experience in a similar role previously either within a professional services environment or studio with Corporate clients
If you would like to know more than apply now!