Credit Controller - St Albans
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
We are working with a top accountancy practice who are are in need of an experience Credit Controller to join their team in St Albans.
This 20+ Partner firm are continually growing their headcount across their UK offices and are in need of a Credit Controller to start as soon as possible.
- Responsible for Credit Control and Debtor Ledgers of various entities
- Post daily receipts to CCH
- Go over debts with various partners and senior figures in the St Albans and wider offices
- Liaise with solicitors, run debtor reports and prepare credit notes.
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have previous Credit Control experience, preferably in another accounting, law or consulting firm
- Ideally be AAT, ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified, however, this is not essential
- Be able to use excel spreadsheets to create reports
This is a live position where the team can onboard remotely.
Should this be of interest please apply