|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
Ambition is currently working with a leading International Law Firm who are recruiting for a proactive Credit Controller to join their Finance department. As a Credit Controller you will be part of a close knit Credit Control team, who are responsible for collection of outstanding debt, supporting partners in management of cash collections and assist with the firm's management of lock-up.
As the Credit Controller some of your responsibilities include:
- Daily Credit Control responsibilities, including proactive chasing of clients, by telephone, email and letter, to ensure the prompt recovery of outstanding debt.
- Arranging and attending monthly credit control meetings with assigned partners, including review of AR lock-up and outstanding debt, agreeing chase actions and next steps in line with agreed AR monthly targets.
- Promptly resolve client queries or questions as they arise.
- Assisting with the administration of the credit control inbox, including answering queries, providing reports and information as relating to client requests.
- Attending monthly Credit Control Team meeting to review prior month's AR performance, plus provide feedback and input to potential system or process enhancements.
- Provide assistance in relation to quarterly debt provisioning process, including review, follow-up and update.
- Develop and enhance client relationships with key strategic clients to include monthly client calls in order to review debt and resolve queries.
- Complete debt write-offs, when necessary.
- Timely production and dispatch of departmental and client reports as required.
- Attend monthly practice area AR review meetings and deliver updates and feedback as applicable.
- Provide assistance and support to Credit Control Manager and Credit Control team in relation to ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Liaising and assisting business support colleagues in relation to queries and various requests.
To be successful in this Credit Controller position, some of the requirements include:
- Credit Control experience within a law firm setting
- Confident in liaising with Partners and fee earners
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Attention to detail and results orientated
- IT literate and good time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
If you are interested in working within a collaborative environment as a Credit Controller then please apply with your updated CV.