Are you an immediately available Credit Controller with experience working within a law firm?
My client are looking to hire someone ASAP to help the Credit Control team due to increased work load. This will be a 3 day a week position, working from home.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the team to ensure that our internal processes are correctly followed, including the production and distribution of collection letters and emails, confirming all details are correct and sending to clients/third party debtors.
- Acting upon Partner/Fee Earner responses to automated daily chaser alerts, keeping the collection system up to date always, whilst also maintaining an organised diary to keep on top of any debt where reminders are being held.
- Arranging and conducting virtual meetings with debt responsible Partners and Fee Earners, reviewing clients debt by age and amount.
- Assisting with the allocation of funds paid into our bills bank account, and cheques received in settlement of bills as well as receiving payments by card via the telephone.
- Dealing with client requests for copy bills, bank details or passing requests to fee earners for breakdowns.
This person must be immediately available and ideally have experience using Aderant.