Credit Control Manager
Are you an experience Credit Control Manager with experience working within a law firm or wider professional services? If so, I would like to hear from you.
An opportunity as become available to join an established finance team, managing the credit control function and a team of 6 people spread across three locations, with the head office being London. This role requires a strong people manager and leader within the group as the firm has recently upgraded their practice management system to needs someone to help guide and support the team through that process.
Other responsibilities include:
- Daily management and supervision of the UK and Overseas Credit Control teams.
- Arranging lock up meetings between board members and selected partners, providing all relevant information & reports
- Regular meetings with the credit control team members to review progress and discuss collection plans going forward.
- Liaising with management regarding cash flow and setting monthly collection targets and then monitoring collections throughout the month
- Calculation of volume discounts. Production and allocation of resulting credit notes
- Production of quarterly bad debt provision information. Review of all debts more than 6 months old with preparation of comprehensive report detailing the collection position of each invoice.
- Coordinate production of monthly debtors report covering aged debt, lock up by partner, department, team
- Providing clear and correct information to departmental heads and finance & administrations partners on request
- Assistance and guidance to team members and fee earners with VAT and client queries.
- Ongoing review and operation of Elite 3e credit control processes and procedures to ensure it continues to offer an adequate level of assistance to collection team.
- Production of debtor deliverables for statutory audit.
- Providing on request client billing and profitability information
- Dealing with staffing issues as and when they arise
If this sounds like you, apply today to avoid missing out!