Corporation Tax Senior
|Specialisation:||Tax Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £57000 per annum|
A growing top 10 accountancy practice has an exciting Corporate Tax Senior opening for a candidate who has a desire to take up a role focused on delivering a wide range of tax advisory work to a variety of clients. This work would include advising on transactions, undertaking tax due diligence, advising on corporate reorganisations, employee share incentives and undertaking tax valuations.
You will be working directly for tax partners and directors, whilst building your own relationships with both clients and other internal non-tax partners.
In essence, this role will suit an individual with a predominantly corporation tax compliance background but with strong technical skills and a desire to move into advisory work.
The firm provides fantastic benefits including a working from home allowance, flexible working arrangements, eligibility to the firm's Profit-Sharing Plan, life insurance, a generous pension plan and study support, just to name a few.
- Advising management teams and shareholders on business disposals and acquisitions and management incentive plans (including EMI, Growth Share plans and Employee Ownership trusts)
- Undertake tax valuations for employee share issues and EMI share options
- Run and coordinate tax due diligence projects
- Advising on corporate reorganisations such as capital reduction and s110 demergers
- Preparing HMRC clearance applications
- EIS and SEIS advance assurance applications and advisory work
- Advising on (i) employment related securities issues; (ii) structuring international groups; (iii) structuring property acquisitions and disposals.
What you will bring to the role:
- An ability to provide advice and solutions to technical tax queries and interpret technical matters, whilst communicating this information clearly to clients and other team members.
- Prepare advisory reports and correspondence on complex/technical tax matters.
- Strong UK tax technical skills and understanding.
- Project management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor budgets.
- Provide feedback on the progress of work to those involved, keeping them informed of developments.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, with a commitment to building strong client relationship management, developing quality outputs to clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
You will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified person with some post qualification experience in corporation tax, and ideally employee share schemes, EIS/SEIS or M&A. Please note that experience in these areas is desirable but not essential.
Part qualified candidates will still be considered so long as they demonstrate a strong willingness to learn and a keen desire to become involved in new areas.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend