Corporate Tax Senior/Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £70000 per annum|
We have a fantastic opportunity within a growing Corporate Tax team who are focused on providing corporate tax services to a wide range of clients operating in a variety of industry sectors, including OMBs.
This is a client facing role, working as part of a team, you will be involved in a mix of both tax compliance and advisory work.
Ideally you will be ATT/CTA or ACA qualified and will have relevant experience working in a tax focussed role. Support in studying for professional qualifications will be offered for part-qualified candidates.
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups
- Reviewing computations prepared by junior staff, ensuring timely delivery of a high quality service to clients
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into tax returns
- Tax advisory work, under the supervision of managers, to partners and clients including:
- research and development tax relief
- group tax planning
- venture capital tax reliefs
- share schemes and valuations
- Preparation of the tax sections of due diligence reports
- Completion of EMI and EIS/SEIS documentation
You will ideally have:-
- Previously managed a client portfolio of corporate clients
- Involvement with providing advisory work is preferred but not essential.
If you are a good fit for this role, please apply with a copy of you most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend