Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Job Title: Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 + package
I am currently working with a highly ranked, award-winning Accountancy Practice based in Central London on a Corporate Tax Senior Manager position. Due to the firm's and corporate tax team's continued success they are looking to bring in an experienced Corporate Tax professional to bolster their tax advisory service. The role will involve leading or assisting partners in tax advisory projects with clients, assisting with tax technical queries and managing the compliance and advisory needs of a portfolio of large clients.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a small portfolio of large corporate clients including both standalone clients and groups across sectors.
- Tax advisory work arising on this portfolio as well reviewing compliance work on these jobs
- Identifying tax efficient opportunities for clients
- Assisting partners and the business tax team on tax technical queries
- Being actively involved in the firm's sector-based business development activities
Requirements for this role include:
- Track record of leading Corporate Tax teams, managing juniors whilst handling a portfolio of clients
- Ability to provide strong technical skills to advise clients
- Experience taking an active part in their current firms business development activities
- Experience with loss utilisation and group matters including the corporate interest restriction rules is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247