Ambition is working with a multinational Top Ten global accountancy firm in the search for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their high performing and expanding tax compliance and advisory team. The role is based in Reading or Guildford.
As a Corporate Tax Senior you will work with a diverse range of clients, providing essential advisory support. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Communicating with the client to plan and deliver superb service
- Carrying out corporation tax compliance advisory service
- HMRC queries
- Actively seeking and maintaining new and existing client relationships and services
- Continually developing sector knowledge
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- ACA, ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- Previous Accountancy Practice, client handling, and portfolio management experience
- Knowledge of corporate tax
- Proven communication and organisation skills
- Ideally previous experience using tax software
This is chance to join a global firm that offers excellent career progression opportunities. If you have a background in corporate tax and wish to speak about this role confidentially then please apply directly or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend