Corporate Tax Senior
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
Job Title: Corporate Tax Senior
Location: Central London
Package: Up to £45,000
I am currently working on a Corporate Tax Senior position for an award winning multi office firm ranked inside of the Top 20. They are looking for an ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified Corporate Tax professional (part qualified candidates will also be considered) who has experience managing the compliance cycle for their own portfolio clients as well assisting Managers on Advisory matters.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Tax compliance, review tax returns and computations and monthly tasks prepared by junior staff including providing feedback
- Ensuring the compliance cycle is run smoothly and making sure any issues are addressed and highlighted to relevant staff where necessary.
- Building and ensuring good relationships with both internal Partners and staff as well as external clients.
- Assist with managing the expectations of partners and other key staff across the practice to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic time frames.
- Provide tax advice and tax technical support to a wide range of clients, partners and colleagues on various issues
- Deal with HMRC enquiries
- Develop and maintain a good level of technical knowledge
Requirements for this role include:
- 2 years+ working in a Corporate Tax Team
- ACCA/ACA/ATT qualified
- Also preferably CTA qualified, working towards your CTA qualification, or have substantial relevant experience
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber at Ambition on 07852 565 247