Consultant - Tax
Corporate Tax Senior (Big 4)
The Corporate Tax Senior will play a significant part in looking after compliance matters for over 300 corporate clients and their corporate taxation needs. You will work closely with the corporate tax Director and Partners.
Duties will include:
- Supporting tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines.
- Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide support in preparing tax computations as part of the account's preparation process.
- Reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients.
- Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters
- Over 1 years' experience in tax
- Studying for or looking to study ATT and CTA qualifications.
- Understands & applies basic tax practice, risk management and quality control protocols while seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Basic tax computations/returns.
- Competent in the use of tax software applications.
- Prepares basic written work on tax topics relevant to client assignments
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend