Central London based Practice (Big 4) are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to be a part of their thriving team.
- Undertaking the preparation and completion of a wide range of corporation tax computations, including review of computations and assisting clients with queries.
- Liaising with the Data Team to enable collection and analysis of tax data.
- Dealing with client queries in relation to data requests, including preparation and review of follow up queries and correspondence with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Preparing corporation tax accounting disclosures, tax payment advice calculations, computations and returns using the firm's standard software.
Benefits of the Role:
- Experience working across a broad range of clients and technical areas, including the opportunity to deepen your expertise in a particular technical area or industry, e.g. tax accounting, real estate, financial services.
- Being empowered to apply a growth mindset and play a part in shaping the future of compliance practices and approaches.
- Developing transferable professional and digital skills, including leadership, coaching, communication and relationship skills.
· UK Tax Experience: Preparing UK corporate tax computations and returns.
· ACA, ATT, CTA
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.firstname.lastname@example.org