Corporate Tax Senior
We are working closely with a top 10 accountancy practice in supporting the grow of their Corporate Tax team. This is a perfect opportunity for those who have a desire to take on more tax advisory work.
The role will be focused on delivering a wide range of tax advisory work to a variety of clients. This would include advising on transactions, undertaking tax due diligence, advising on corporate reorganisations, employee share incentives and undertaking tax valuations.
You will be working directly for tax partners and directors, whilst building your own relationships with both clients and other internal non-tax partners.
If you're an individual with strong corporation tax compliance experience and have a desire to take on advisory work, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Advising management teams and shareholders on business disposals and acquisitions and management incentive plans (including EMI, Growth Share plans and Employee Ownership trusts)
- Undertake tax valuations for employee share issues and EMI share options
- Run and coordinate tax due diligence projects
- Advising on corporate reorganisations such as capital reduction and s110 demergers
- Preparing HMRC clearance applications
- EIS and SEIS advance assurance applications and advisory work
- Advising on (i) employment related securities issues; (ii) structuring international groups; (iii) structuring property acquisitions and disposals.
What you will bring to the role:-
- An ability to provide advice and solutions to technical tax queries and interpret technical matters, whilst communicating this information clearly to clients and other team members.
- Prepare advisory reports and correspondence on complex/technical tax matters.
- Strong UK tax technical skills and understanding.
- Project management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor budgets.
- Provide feedback on the progress of work to those involved, keeping them informed of developments.
- Build and maintain relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders.
You will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified person with some post qualification experience in corporation tax.
Part qualified candidates will still be considered so long as they demonstrate a strong willingness to learn and a keen desire to become involved in new areas.
Ambition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.