Consultant - Tax
Top 20 Accountancy Practice based in Birmingham are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join their collaborative team!
- Acting as a key point of contact within the firm for our corporate clients, together with the Tax Partner. This will involve responding quickly and efficiently to, as well as anticipating client requests/needs, maintaining regular contact with our clients and keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided.
- You will be expected to take full responsibility for managing the compliance process across our portfolio of corporate tax clients, including taking control of fee raising and cash collection where necessary.
- Reviewing the work prepared by junior members of the team.
- Liaising with HMRC on any client enquiries.
- Ensuring that any assignments for which you are responsible are completed within the agreed budget, whilst keeping the client and Tax Partner informed of overruns.
- Participating in bids/proposals for new client opportunities
- Will have 3-5 years post qualified experience (ACA, ATT, CTA or equivalent qualified).
- Should have a proven track record in corporate tax compliance gained from working within professional service firms. Experience in one or more of the following areas of corporate tax advisory would be beneficial but is not essential.
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend