Consultant - Tax
Corporate Tax Manager:
Big 4 firm are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their fast-growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow their tax career in a collaborative working environment.
- Provision of tax advisory services to new and existing clients.
- Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice on a wide range of transactions.
- Carrying out detailed technical research.
- Dealing with ad-hoc technical queries as these arise from the corporate tax team and from other areas of the business.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of high-quality compliance and reporting services for a portfolio of clients.
- Being the first point of contact for many clients.
- Recruitment, supervision, and training of junior staff.
- Being involved in business development and proposal activity.
- Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified
- Extensive experience following attaining their qualifications
- Advanced excel and word skills
- Organised and motivated
- Take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Generate technical work and business development
- Build rapport with clients and to win their trust
- People management
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend