Corporate Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
Ambition is working with an award winning accountancy practice, who are actively searching for a Corporate Tax Manager to join them in central London.
Founded over a 100 years ago, the sheer expertise of this firm is unparalleled and as one of the UK's first accountancy practices it is well versed in delivering long-term planning to clients to ensure their financial, business, and personal ambitions are met.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for helping a diverse portfolio of clients through planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with tax authorities. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, while contributing to winning new clients.
- High level management and successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects.
- Help people develop through supervising, training, and reviewing junior staff members.
- Overall responsibility of quality of client service.
To be considered for the Corporate Tax Manager role, the ideal candidate will have significant demonstratable experience in Corporate Tax from a reputable accountancy practice.
- Strong client relationship management skills, with the ability to develop quality output for clients.
- Business Development skills, an ability to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Experience in developing, training, and managing junior staff members.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.