Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
Job Title: Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 + package
i am currently working with an award winning, highly ranked Accountancy firm based in Central London and with a presence across the UK on a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager opportunity. This role would suit either someone who is CTA qualified or awaiting their final results, currently working in a Corporate Tax team who is looking to take the next step in their career and handle a higher profile of work whilst supervising and developing juniors as well as supporting the Senior Managers on advisory projects.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into tax returns
- Advisory work supporting senior managers, partners and clients including - research and development tax relief - group tax planning - venture capital tax reliefs - share schemes and valuations - Preparation of the tax sections of due diligence reports
- Assisting managers with billing and managing work in progress on portfolio of clients
Requirements for this role include:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Chartered Accountant, either working in a corporation tax role or with exposure to Corporation tax in a general practice role. Alternatively, the candidate can have relevant corporation tax experience qualified at least to ATT level.
- Has previously managed a client portfolio would be preferred but not essential
- Good Microsoft skills, outlook, excel, word
- Knowledge of Alphatax preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247