Ambition is working with a leading accountancy and advisory practices that is looking to continue it's growth of its restructuring & insolvency team by hiring an Insolvency Manager into their London office.
This role is with an established practice that prides itself on being able to offer quick progression for it's staff as well as a progressive flexible working structure. The firm works on a blend of projects including big ticket work as well as mid market SMEs.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICAEW/ ACCA), with an appropriate amount of experience
- CPI or JIEB desired but not essential.
- Capable of managing formal insolvency procedures from cradle to grave
- Exposure to full spectrum of corporate cases including insolvent liquidations, administrations and CVAs
- Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and IPS
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Desire to continue career within formal insolvency with a view to eventually becoming a licensed insolvency practitioner.
What's on offer?
- 28 days' holiday
- Opportunity to buy up to 10 extra days holiday per year
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Agile working policy
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move from a mid-tier firm into a larger worldwide firm with an established brand. It would also suit someone from a big 4 background that's looking to have more autonomy while not sacrificing on the quality of the projects they get to work on. If you're someone that values variety in their work and wishes to have the opportunity to progress quickly this role is certainly worth speaking to us about.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in role.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend