Are you working in Audit and looking to take your first steps into Corporate Finance? If so, keep reading…
Ambition is working on a rare opportunity with a top 40 accountancy practice that are looking to grow their M&A team in London by hiring a qualified accountant into their team as a Corporate Finance Executive.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with no prior M&A experience to be able to join a team at an entry level and be given the opportunity to work in close conjunction with the team's directors and partners.
This role would be a broad M&A function offering you the opportunity to work on all aspects of sell side transactions. You will have the opportunity to be involved with the following:
- Due diligence services
- Advising businesses on acquisitions (identifying targets, deal structures, due diligence, fundraising, negotiations and project management through to completion)
- Disposals and exit planning
- Advising on MBOs and MBIs
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Any prior exposure to transaction due diligence or company valuations is highly desirable.
With the M&A job market being so competitive, this is a great opportunity for someone that's looking to break into the world of Corporate Finance and start getting hands on experience working on deals.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend