Corporate Finance Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Norwich with one of our advisory clients who are actively recruiting for a Corporate Finance Executive. This growing Corporate Finance team specialise within the small/mid-market, working on a variety of business acquisitions, disposals, fundraisings and valuations across a number of sectors.
Due to an increase in deal activity, they are in need of a Corporate Finance Executive to help support on live transactions from origination to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting more senior management on sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions
- Performing financial due diligence
- Preparing information memorandums and assisting with pitch presentations
- Executing a wide variety of valuation techniques
In order to be suitable for the position you will:
- Be ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Be passionate about starting a career within Corporate Finance
- Have some Corporate Finance or Transaction Services experience - (preferred but not essential)
Should this Corporate Finance opportunity be of interest, please apply or reach out for a confidential discussion