We are delighted to be working with a top tier global law firm with their search for a new Bid Manager, on a contract, day rate basis.
The Bid Manager, Contract, will be an integral part of the firm's global bid team and will be responsible for the end-to-end bid and pursuit process and management strategy. In this contract role you will need to establish yourself quickly amongst the team.
This London based role, with agile working.
- Ensure a collaborative and high-performing culture is maintained across the bid and pursuit teams
- Work with Fee-earners, stakeholders and BD teams to define the bid strategy with a clear value proposition and win themes for critical and strategic bids
- Review, monitor and promote bid best practice
- Analyse bid and pursuit reporting, statistics, feedback and outcomes to support continuous improvement of overall quality
- Experience of bid and pursuit management in either a legal, professional services or other relevant environment
- Experience of managing teams and stakeholders to deliver against bid and pursuit requirements
- Ability to transform technical information into clear, compelling, succinct content for proposals
If you believe you can understand the Contract Bid Manager role, please apply to us without delay!
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend