Contentious Insolvency Executive
Are you an experienced insolvency professional with an interest in contentious insolvency and investigations, if so then this will certainly be a role for you.
Ambition is working with a leading international accountancy practice that is looking to grow it's contentious insolvency department by hiring a new team member into it's London team at the Executive level.
What will you be doing?
- Handling insolvency cases independently involving different types of appointment, including Court appointments in the UK and in overseas jurisdictions.
- Assuming day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects across all stages
- Undertake high level investigations
- Assume day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects across all stages.
- Assist in the sale of businesses/ assets
- Be involved in the marketing of the firm's services to potential clients and work providers
- Experience of cross border insolvencies and investigations is highly desired but not essential.
- A solid understanding of antecedent transactions and other potential causes of action available to an office holder, and the ability to identify, investigate and pursue these in the context of a variety of corporate insolvency processes
- Capable of managing corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on Administrations, Creditors' Voluntary Liquidations and Compulsory Liquidations.
- Accountancy qualifications a bonus but not essential
This provides an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in specialising in contentious insolvency. The role will provide the successful applicant the chance to work with some of huge clients on genuinely engaging and interesting projects.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity then get in touch now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in role.