Senior Consultant - Insolvency & Restructuring
Ambition are recruiting for a truly unique opportunity in the contentious insolvency space. We are working with a medium sized accountancy firm that operate a 4 day work week. They are recruiting for a Contentious Insolvency Assistant Manager or Manager.
The firm are extremely interested in those that are currently working in Audit and looking for a change.
The firm has an already established insolvency division. Given that the contentious insolvency division is early in it's development, there is the opportunity for you to learn and progress quickly, with the opportunity to run the team in the near future, should you so wish.
As mentioned, the firm have permanently switched to a 4 day work week. They work Monday - Thursday, 8am - 6pm. Although there are happy to offer flexibility within these hours. They expect their staff to be in office 2 days per week.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of contentious insolvency cases.
- Undertake detailed analysis of complex financial data.
- Respond to claims and enquiries from creditors, liquidators, and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and expertise on contentious cases to the rest of the insolvency team.
- Discretionary bonus
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down (increases after 1 years' service)
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions
- Free Parking
- Employee's Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, then apply now and one of our team will be in touch to answer your questions.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend