We are supporting a well-known global Law firm who are looking for a Content Editor to join them on a permanent basis in London. The role is to develop high quality content over a range of channels, including digital, social media and thought leadership reports, as well as other platforms where the firm requires engaging copy.
Copywriting and editing for:
- campaigns, including writing tailored content for various marketing channels.
- strategically important topics that the firm is promoting to support its strategy.
- strategically important marketing collateral for priority areas of the business.
- Researching relevant topics and themes, including interviewing experts internally and externally, and attending relevant sector/practice team meetings.
- Overseeing headline website content, including drafting compelling headlines and introductory paragraphs.
- Reviewing deeper website content, feeding back on areas that are not supporting the firm's brand and editorial best practice to bring up standards across all parts of the firm.
Proven experience as a business journalist or copywriter, ideally also with experience as an editor.
- Experience of writing copy for websites, as well as a solid understanding of SEO optimised writing.
- Experience of working with or for professional service firms is desirable.
- Strong influencing and communication skills; able to work effectively with colleagues and senior decision makers, shaping the approach to campaigns and other content.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this role is of interest then please apply for the role ASAP.