Recruitment Consultant - BD & Marketing
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant - BD, Marketing & Communications
If you're an experienced recruiter who wants to earn great money in an autonomous, fast-paced environment whilst working for a company with a fantastic culture - then continue reading.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and highly established BD, Marketing and Communications team based in Holborn, London.
The team have an excellent reputation and a proven track record in successfully placing candidates across the Professional Services sector. As a (Senior)/Consultant, you will take over a hot desk within the team, focusing on placing mid to senior BD and Marketing professionals.
What's the team like?
The BD, Marketing & Communications team is one of our most successful teams here in London and is made up of experienced, highly collaborative recruiters, some of whom have been with us for well over a decade.
We're seeking a team player to join us; someone with a strong individual drive to do well and establish yourself within the market.
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years' recruitment experience (recruiting in BD and/or Marketing and/or Communications roles would be beneficial but not essential)
- Experience of working within the Professional Services sector is highly advantageous, however, not a requirement
- A proven ability to maintain professional relationships with multiple accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - who can work well independently as well as in a team
What can Ambition offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Flexible working - we have a hybrid working model with 2 days in the office, 2 days remote and a third day working wherever you prefer.
- Incentives and perks such as: top billers lunch club, office holidays, regular socials and team building days.
- Career progression - we're passionate about enabling our employees to forge successful careers with us. We're a business that listens to where you want to go and help you get there.
- International opportunities - if you want to work in any of our offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, or Singapore, we can help you make that happen.
- Special treatment on your birthday - we'll give you an extra day off so you can make the most of it and we'll also make a donation to a charity of your choice
We're a values driven business and care deeply about our culture. So it's extremely important to us that you align with our values of; passion, resourcefulness, integrity, drive, and enjoyment.
Building strong relationships is what matters most to us. Many of our clients, candidates and fellow employees have been working with us for years, so you'll need to be as passionate and dedicated as we are in supporting and nurturing these relationships.
In short, we want people who are looking to develop a career in recruitment and who take the job seriously, but that don't take themselves too seriously!
Ready to start your career with Ambition?
Apply today to have a confidential chat with Grace, our Talent Acquisition Consultant.