Consultant - Finance & Accounting
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accounting
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business development, marketing & communications and business advisory.
Our Finance & Accounting team have a strong reputation and a proven track record in placing candidates across the legal sector. You will take full control of a warm desk as a 360 recruiter, with the full support and guidance from a highly experienced manager who has over 10 years of industry knowledge.
The team is made up of experienced, highly collaborative recruiters, who are experts across the Finance & Accounting field. We're seeking a strong team player to join us; someone with a strong individual drive to do well and establish yourself within one of the most successful teams here in the London office.
The ideal candidate
- 1-2 years' experience in agency recruitment preferred
- Experience in recruiting for Finance & Accounting roles is highly advantageous
- A proven ability to maintain strong relationships with multiple accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?
At Ambition, our employees benefit from:
- A bespoke training program, based on your previous experience and tailored just for you
- Clear career progression paths that you can choose from, designed for you to hit your targets and quickly progress in your role
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Annual getaway for the whole office, regular team-building events and weekly team workout sessions
- High performers' lunches to the best fine dining restaurants in London.
- International opportunities in all of our existing offices, across 3 continents
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd like to explore, please apply now or send your CV