We are working with a US law firm who are looking to recruit an ambitious Communications Manager to join their close-knit team within their London office on a permanent basis. The role will be reporting into the Global Communications manager and is paying c £67000.
Reporting into the Director of Communications you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and leading strategic, integrated communications and media / public relations initiatives to engage with the firms target audiences in the UK & European market.
- Devise and implement the PR and communications strategies for specific practice groups and sectors
- Build and nurture relationships with press contacts and agencies in the UK
- Write press releases, blogs and media briefing documents
- Contribute to the idea's generation and pitch stories to the media
- Preparing partners for all media interviews and providing media training to key stakeholders * Research and write articles and profiles for Firm's internal e-newsletters
- Assist with the development of an enhanced internal communications program to better communicate messages about the London offering, develop better cohesion between offices and unite the Firm to feel part of an exciting and innovative business
If this role is of interest to you then please do apply straight away or message Christine Sleigh.