A silver circle law firm renowned for its amazing culture and values is looking for a talented Communications Executive to join their firm! In this exciting and dynamic role, you will be supporting the Firm's strategy, focusing on three key practices of Litigation & Investigations, Real Estate and Corporate & Finance. This role offers excellent opportunity for progression and the opportunity to get involved in some really engaging topics/projects. This firm offers a hybrid working policy and a variety of benefits to suit/fit to your lifestyle and needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- External Communications; Support the firms priority practices to drive daily proactive and reactive media relations within the UK and globally.
- Spot news opportunities, ask leading questions and work out the best media approach.
- Draft press releases and pitch to the media whilst liasing with US PR agencies on global initiatives.
- Corporate Reputation Management: Take on the responsibility of managing the firms corporate reputation.
- Campaigns: Work closely with the wider Campaigns Team on delivering communications to support profile raising and awareness in Key media.
- Digital: You will help to keep the News and Insights section of the website up to date with fresh and relevant content. You will also get the chance to publish content on the firms social media pages.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of and interest in the media.
- You will have strong copywriting skills.
- You will have ideally have experience from a professional services background or have dealt with corporate clients if coming from agency.
- You will have excellent verbal and communication skills.
If this could be your next exciting challenge please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend