Communications & Marketing Assistant
Ambition have teamed up with a chambers in their search for a communications and marketing assistant to join their close-knit team on a permanent basis. This role will be heavily focused on delivering all content, including the firm's digital presence, focusing on directory submissions and the firm's website.
Main duties include:
- Designing and updating templates and managing requests for pitch document design.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the firm's website and ensuring all content is relevant and up to date.
- Creating written, video and social content.
- Supporting campaigns from beginning to end.
- Planning, organising and executing events.
- Carrying out market research.
- Ensuring key messages and activities are communicated to the relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
To be considered for the role you must have previous marketing, with strong communication skills. A marketing degree/CIM qualification or equivalent would be beneficial; and experience within the legal space would be desired.
If you would like to find out more, please press apply now!