A global law firm are seeking an experienced Communications Advisor to assist in their PR initiatives on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the Senior Communications Manager in the integrated external communications strategy for the firm as well as managing the PR agenda as well as press relationships on a day to day basis.
As the successful advisor you will be involved in:
- Managing the strategic PR and Communications plan which include press release schedule and developing relationships with the media to increase the global media coverage
- Managing the firms award submissions programme
- Support the day to day tracking, monitoring and measuring of media coverage which includes social media activity and providing regular updates on PR activities
- Working collaboratively with the Communications Advisor who supports internal communications
- Support in then creation and execution of corporate news updates to clients via e-marketing platforms and websites
The ideal candidate would have previous professional services experience within a PR role as well as having experience with influencing key stakeholders!