Commercial Finance Analyst
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
An exciting Commercial Finance Analyst opportunity has arisen within a leading Law firm and their busy finance team. As a Commercial Finance Analyst you will be a driven and forward thinking individual; who is able to provide high quality data analysis and reporting. If you are looking to enhance your commercial analysis knowledge and gain further experience with senior stakeholders then this is an ideal opportunity for you. It is an exciting time to be part of this team as they are looking to expand. You will have te opportunity to work alongside a manager, who is keen to support you with your growth and development in your career.
The firm encourages diversity, values the development of their employees, and empowers individuals to reach their potential.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring financial information and data is accurate and reliable
- Maintenance of data in key internal systems
- Analysing & presenting data
- Ability to confidently produce reconciliations of data across internal systems
- Preparing management reports and analysis focussing on fee earning financial performance
- Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are built and maintained
- Assist with the preparation of other key reports on financials and performance, reporting and highlighting required business interventions
- Generate ad-hoc financial reporting and models
- Assist in the budgeting process by maintaining the budget model with updated information
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analyses as requested
- Present monthly results, understand variances between forecast and actual results
- Contribute to projects and support the Senior Commercial Accountant & Commercial Finance Manager with any ad hoc financial analysis
- Take ownership of daily reports and large data packs
- Work with finance teams to ensure that the full end to end workflow is relevant and robust
To be successful in this Commercial Finance Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience in a commercially focused or analytical role within the Legal sector or professional services
- Advanced Excel knowledge is essential, including a good understanding of formulas and pivot tables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Part qualified or studying (ACCA / CIMA) desirable but not essential
- Self-starter & a team player
- Ability to build a good working relationship with stakeholders
You could be perfect for this Commercial Finance Analyst position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst or as a Commercial Analyst.
If you fit the Commercial Finance Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge within a collaborative and inclusive firm, please apply with your updated CV.