|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Commercial Analyst position now available as a backfill on an initial 6 month FTC basis with potential to go permanent in leading international Law Firm.
- Providing commercial, financial and analytical support to the practice groups, providing financial analysis for the Commercial Accountants and Senior Management Teams designed to drive the right behaviour to enhance profitability.
- Supporting Commercial Accountants in scrutinising the financial performance of the practice groups through ad hoc and regular reporting requirements.
- Providing support to Marketing and Business Development by reviewing requests for data, providing relevant reporting and simple analysis of results.
- Providing support for the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Providing pricing support to the Head of Pricing and Commercial Accountants to ensure the firm win profitable work.
- Supporting wider projects and initiatives led by Commercial Accountants designed to enhance financial performance.
The successful person is likely to have worked in the finance team of a law firm before (wider professional services will be considered) who have proven experience working in a financial analyst position dealing with large data sets/ data manipulation/ great excel skills. This is a business facing role so communication skills very important.