Clients and Markets Assistant
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
Clients and Markets Assistant
A fascinating and global law firm are looking for a Clients and Markets Assistant to assist in the execution of the business development and marketing plans for the firm's growth areas, offices, and key clients. You will report to the Clients and Markets manager in providing effective marketing and Business Development support to fee earners to include client care, business development, bids and tenders support and sector focused marketing activity. This international firm of patent and trademark attorneys works with innovative organisations and boasts a calm, enjoyable and professional environment. There are two roles open at the moment one in the firms Cambridge office and one in their London office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working with the Clients and Markets helping to deliver the BD strategy to maximise opportunities in order to grow revenue in line with the office and growth area plans.
- Help to provide market information and analysis of financials and client insights to identify trends and opportunities to raise the firms profile and awareness in key markets.
- Support the UK Bids and Tenders Manager in the bid process and help to prepare client/ market-focused sales collateral.
- Ensure that post-pitch debriefs are completed and logged for strategically important opportunities.
- Help to execute integrated campaigns, thought leadership, events and other market facing activities and work closely to the firms broader BD and marketing team to raise the firm's profile in key markets.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of key and emerging issues impacting the industry.
- Support Relationship Managers/Partners in developing and executing account plans for select key clients to help deepen relationships and drive profitable growth.
- Develop and in-depth understanding of the nominated clients and their businesses and assist with sharing that information within the firm.
- Actively support increased engagement with the growth area and office client networks, through identifying and following up on opportunities for growing revenue.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Marketing or Business studies.
- You will ideally have 6 months to a years' experience in a business development or marketing role - although this is not a neccesity.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- An excellent attention to detail is essential.
Please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend