Client Relationship Manager - Banking
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are delighted to be working with a global law firm to recruit a pivotal role within their client relationship function which will specialise in operating across their banking sector. Within the role you will be responsible to overseeing and driving the client relationship with some blue-chip financial services firms. We are looking to engage individuals who have a prior track record of the client development within professional services, individuals who are geared around managing existing key clients as opposed to generating new business.
Key aspects of the role;
- Work with the Client Relationship Partners and other key members to develop and execute client account strategies for the key banking clients to assisting on deepening the client relationships and driving profitable growth for the firm.
- Play a pivotal part in developing and implementing the Client Listening programme by capturing client feedback and relaying this internally to evaluate and make any necessary improvements to ensure the client is getting best in class service.
- Proactively manage strategically important bids and tenders for the banking service, you will work closely with the centralised pitch function to put the tender together lending knowledge and in depth client info to increase the win ratio.
- Continually undertake competitor and market analysis to evaluate where gaps in the market could appear and how the firm can differentiate itself within the banking market.
- Be a key part of the client management team, regularly chairing or co-chairing various meetings and reviews for the group.
Alongside Legal Client and BD professionals we would also welcome engagement from individuals who have client relationship experience from within professional services, in particular professionals who have experience within the management consultancy and 'big 4' space.
If you would be interested in discussing further, please contact Ben Curle directly or click apply.